The Sala Compañía, located in the square of the same name, owes its name to the old church of the Society of Jesus. The Society settled within the city walls in the San Marcos quarter in 1574. Baroque in style with a façade adorned with embossed columns and beautiful tiles.
Currently refurbished to provide a multipurpose public facility with special dedication to exhibitions and an extensive programme of events dedicated to the performing arts and cinema.
La Sala Compañía is member of the Circuito de Espacios Escénicos Andaluces.